At present Tablets, There are so many differences in quality, price, usage type and for someone special. Therefore, we placed the tablet for easy search.
There may not be any Tablet that is complete enough to be fully used. Only use as needed. Because of compatibility problems of Hardware and software. You probably have to wait for the developer for a while.
The most common problem is…
– The battery runs out quickly because the more acceleration, the more power consumed.
– Screen too detailed Causing the device to heat up and the battery runs out quickly.
– Most hardware does not yet support opening files such as MPEG-4 part 2 (Xvid codec) before buying. Be careful!
How to buy the Best Tablet: a 7-inch tablet or a 10-inch tablet?
– 7-inch Tablets is suitable for children or people who like to play games because children like to watch, not like to read. In most 7-inch Tablet, the resolution performance is higher than the 10-inch Tablet.
– 10-inch tablet, suitable for those who like to read and surf the website, it is estimated that they like to visit various website boards.
The IP Code, or Ingress Protection code, IEC standard 60529, sometimes interpreted as International Protection marking, classifies and rates the degree of protection provided by mechanical casings and electrical enclosures against intrusion, dust, accidental contact, and water.
It is published by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The equivalent European standard is EN 60529.
The standard aims to provide users with more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof. For example, a cellular phone rated at IP68 is “dust resistant” and can be “immersed in 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes”.
Similarly, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against the insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water.
IP22 or IP2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Code